Join My New Email List!
Hello, welcome back!
I am starting a brand new email list.
If you sign up, you'll get a notification email when I have a new book out, straight to your inbox, no need to search through socials.
A bit more info:
Why am I making this list?
Well, with social media algorithms being somewhat unpredictable, it makes sense to build my own email list as an author. That way, if you want to keep track of my new releases, you know you'll be getting an email notification straight to your inbox without having to trawl through socials to find an update or a buy link.
Please note, this email list isn't for ARCs or street team updates, this is purely for a quick ping about my new releases or major updates.
Being on this list means you'll get one to two emails per new release. E.g. pre orders open/release date set, and the book buy link.
If there's a major schedule update, I might send an email about that, but I hope to keep updates to a minimum overall (because I hate sending emails, lol).
The email notifications will start in 2027, when I will hopefully publish my next books.
If you sign up to this email list, you'll get a confirmation email within 48 hours, then nothing until 2027 ๐
What's my schedule for 2027? Well with any luck it'll look like this:
The Specimen sequel, PRISM Agents #2, title to be announced.
And a standalone Sci-Fi Solarpunk adventure, working title Yaoi Cats, actual title to be announced.
Thank you for your interest in my books, and if you want to be notified of my newest releases, please ⬇️
Some other links:
Interested in joining my ARC team or street team? Sign up here.
Signing off,
C. Quince๐


Comments
Post a Comment